Zyxel and Sipura comparison

Old July 19th 05, 11:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
news-text.blueyonder.co.uk

Default Zyxel and Sipura comparison

Hi,

I am choosing between either Zyxel or Sipura as a supplier of kit. I know
Sipura are rated quite highly

- however I was also interested in the router/Voip adaptor from Zyxel - does
anyone have one of these to comment on?

Cheers

JS

Old July 20th 05, 01:17 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin²

I have Zyxel 2602HWL wifi router with two VoIP ports, QoS and pass-trough to
the POTS line.
Works great, good quality and reliable VoIP calls (2Mb/s).
Regards,
Martin