Can you sign your own equpt with Vonage

Old July 20th 05, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joe Harrison

Default Can you sign your own equpt with Vonage

I already have router and SPA-3000 can I sign up with Vonage on a more
reasonable basis than if I take their package which seems to require their
own-brand Linksys locked-down router?

Joe

Old July 20th 05, 08:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:40:27 GMT, "Joe Harrison"
wrote:

I already have router and SPA-3000 can I sign up with Vonage on a more
reasonable basis than if I take their package which seems to require their
own-brand Linksys locked-down router?

don't think so. I haven't seen anyone cracking their Vonage details to
use other kit either.

Phil
--
spamcop.net address commissioned 18/06/04
Come on down !