[email protected] Time Zone

Old July 21st 05, 01:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

Default [email protected] Time Zone

I cant seem to find how to change the time zone on my AAH box!

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Ta

Sparks...

Old July 21st 05, 02:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve

"Sparks" wrote in message
.. .
I cant seem to find how to change the time zone on my AAH box!

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Ta

Sparks...

An easy way is to delete or rename /etc/localtime then copy the timezone
file for your timezone from /usr/share/zoneinfo, copy into /etc, rename to
localtime and reboot.

Steve

Old July 21st 05, 02:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Davew

Steve wrote:
"Sparks" wrote in message
.. .

I cant seem to find how to change the time zone on my AAH box!

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Ta

Sparks...

An easy way is to delete or rename /etc/localtime then copy the timezone
file for your timezone from /usr/share/zoneinfo, copy into /etc, rename to
localtime and reboot.

Steve

An even easyer way.....

type in:
redhat-config-date
and select your country/city - probably requires a reboot

Do this either using a physical keyboard attached to the box, or use
Putty to login remotely.
Old July 21st 05, 03:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

An even easyer way.....

type in:
redhat-config-date
and select your country/city - probably requires a reboot

Do this either using a physical keyboard attached to the box, or use Putty
to login remotely.

Many thanks this worked a treat!
My voicemail and talking clock are now correct!

Sparks...