Vonage CLI

Old July 21st 05, 10:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Westwell

Default Vonage CLI

Hi,

If I call my home BT phone from my Vonage phone I get the following CLI on
my BT phone 0441344xxxxxx

My dialling code in Bracknell is 01344 so this number in neither in correct
international or national format, therefore if you try and return a call to
that number from a BT line or mobile phone it fails.

Anyone else notice this?

Regards,

Paul

Old July 22nd 05, 12:30 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stefan Kaniuk

i dont seem to have the same issue for some reason, all my full line cli's
are displayed as normal.