Website that lists uk voip providers/hardware?

Old July 23rd 05, 09:55 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Shane Carpenter

Default Website that lists uk voip providers/hardware?

Hi Peeps, been looking on this newsgroup and searching the internet to see
what hardware/provider is best for me. Just wondered if there is a website
that lists the current voip providers and/or hardware available.

So far looked at sipgate, vonage, voipfone, gradwell for providers (need a
geographic number) and the netgear ta612v and Linksys PAP2 for
hardware......but still can't make my mind up

Cheers, Shane.

Old July 23rd 05, 10:32 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Lee

"Shane Carpenter" wrote in
message . uk...

you can try http://www.voip-info.org

Old July 24th 05, 01:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark Ingle

http://www.freeiptelephony.com/VOIPeu2.htm
Old July 25th 05, 07:43 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Shane Carpenter

"Shane Carpenter" wrote in
message . uk...
Hi Peeps, been looking on this newsgroup and searching the internet to see
what hardware/provider is best for me. Just wondered if there is a website
that lists the current voip providers and/or hardware available.

So far looked at sipgate, vonage, voipfone, gradwell for providers (need a
geographic number) and the netgear ta612v and Linksys PAP2 for
hardware......but still can't make my mind up

Cheers, Shane.

The forums on www.voip.org.uk are quite good if anyone is interested

Shane

Old July 26th 05, 09:29 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
VoIP Knowledge

www.uswitch.com even had a voip section now.

"Shane Carpenter" wrote in
message .uk...