SPA-3000 Config

Old July 24th 05, 12:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephane M

Default SPA-3000 Config

Hello,

I am using a SPA-3000. I wish to disable both incommig calls on VoIP AND
PSTN
BUT I do want to make (outgoing) calls.....

The SPA-3000 allows to enable and disable both lines with the line "enable
line" (on PSTLINE and LINE)
But this disable the complete line !!

- Is there an option to select this ?
(I just want to make phone calls wihtout being disturbed.....) for a
moment....

Ta.

Stephane

Old July 24th 05, 08:36 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Stephane M wrote:
Hello,

I am using a SPA-3000. I wish to disable both incommig calls on
VoIP AND PSTN
BUT I do want to make (outgoing) calls.....

The SPA-3000 allows to enable and disable both lines with the line
"enable line" (on PSTLINE and LINE)
But this disable the complete line !!

- Is there an option to select this ?
(I just want to make phone calls wihtout being disturbed.....) for a
moment....

Switch off the ringer in the phone..?

Ivor