Linksys PAP2 Caller ID Setup

Old July 26th 05, 06:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Frazer Martin

Default Linksys PAP2 Caller ID Setup

Can somebody out there tell me how to setup Caller ID on my Linksys PAP2

I'm in the UK and using SIPGATE.

I have a Philips Onis vox 200 Dect phone which supports it.

Please Help

Old July 26th 05, 07:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Maverick

wrote in message
On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:09:16 GMT, "Frazer Martin"
wrote:

Can somebody out there tell me how to setup Caller ID on my Linksys PAP2

Has far has I know there isn't anything to set up on the PAP 2 I get
caller ID on my Vonage PAP 2 and I did not did not sort any settings
in the router for this ,I actually think this is between your supplier
and your phone if you see what I mean .

Worth a try with this..

Login to the PAP2, switch to Advanced View then Admin Login and under the
Regional tab there should be a setting for "Caller ID method".

Ensure this is on "ETSI FSK With PR(UK)"

Mav