Correct settings for Handytone 486 and Voipbuster

Old July 28th 05, 02:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
adam

Default Correct settings for Handytone 486 and Voipbuster

Can anyone provide me with correct settings for HT486 and Voipbuster to
be able to call outbound (it's enough):
SIP server:
Outbound proxy:
Preffered vocoder:
local SIP port:
local RTP port:
Use random port: Y/N
NAT travelsal:Y/N
STUN server:
Use NAT IP:
Proxy-requi

thanks in advance,

Old July 28th 05, 05:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

"adam" wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone provide me with correct settings for HT486 and Voipbuster to
be able to call outbound (it's enough):
SIP server:sip.voipbuster.com
Outbound proxy:
Preffered vocoder:PCMU
local SIP port:5060
local RTP port:5004
Use random port: N
NAT travelsal:Y (if you are behind a router)
STUN server: stun.voipbuster.com
Use NAT IP:
Proxy-requi

Not sure if SIP is woring, as they are mainly IAX based, but try this

Make sure you use the fill international number when dialling

Sparks...

Old July 28th 05, 06:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

Not sure if SIP is woring, as they are mainly IAX based, but try this

I have just tested it on my BugeTone 100, and it seems to work (I only got
one way audio when I tried, but it is behind a firewall with the ports
forwarded to my asterisk box, so that isn't a suprise really!

Sparks...

Old July 28th 05, 08:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
adam

Sorry, but it doesn't work. I tried. I also have one way audio. I don't
get even dialed tone.
Any other clues, Sparks?
Maybe something to do on firewall?
On status tab with these settings I have:
NAT: detected NAT type is symmetric NAT
Total SIP Message Sent: 16
Total SIP Message Received: 32
Total RTP Packet Sent: 1716
Total RTP Packet Received: 0
Total RTP Packet Loss: 1

Adam

Old July 28th 05, 10:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

"adam" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry, but it doesn't work. I tried. I also have one way audio. I don't
get even dialed tone.
Any other clues, Sparks?
Maybe something to do on firewall?

How is your network setup?
I assume you have a router somwhere?

You need to set port 5060 UDP to forward to your HT486 on the router, this
should get two way audio going.

Sparks...