Voipbuster with ATA-degraded?

Old July 29th 05, 11:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
James Ikom

Default Voipbuster with ATA-degraded?

Is it just me or have you noticed that in the last week Voipbuster
with ATA has become very much hit and miss? I use Sipura 2100 or
Linksys WRT54GP2. Seems to work much better using Voipbuster client.
Pity their forum has been scrapped!

Have tried Voipcheap with ATA but that doesn't seem to work at all.
Old August 2nd 05, 05:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Hans Hirsch

Am 29.07.2005, 12:50 Uhr, schrieb James Ikom :

Is it just me or have you noticed that in the last week Voipbuster
with ATA has become very much hit and miss? I use Sipura 2100 or
Linksys WRT54GP2. Seems to work much better using Voipbuster client.
Pity their forum has been scrapped!

Have tried Voipcheap with ATA but that doesn't seem to work at all.

Hi,
I have found the same problems in Germany with Voipbuster.com. Soft-modem
works well, but ATA !!!!!!