Sipgate not working again

Old July 30th 05, 11:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Terry

Default Sipgate not working again

My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no dial tone.
Nothing changed here : (

Old July 30th 05, 11:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
bacillus cereus

Terry wrote:
My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no dial tone.
Nothing changed here : (

ok here
Old July 31st 05, 12:01 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

bacillus cereus wrote:
Terry wrote:
My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no
dial tone. Nothing changed here : (

ok here

Here also, on three separate accounts. What are you using..? I assume an
ATA if you are (not..!) getting a dial tone. Have you tried rebooting
it..?

Ivor

Old July 31st 05, 12:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Terry

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
bacillus cereus wrote:
Terry wrote:
My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no
dial tone. Nothing changed here : (

ok here

Here also, on three separate accounts. What are you using..? I assume an
ATA if you are (not..!) getting a dial tone. Have you tried rebooting
it..?

Ivor

All working fine again now... Not touched a thing. Strange stuff! Im using
a Sipura 2100.

Old July 31st 05, 12:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stuart Millington

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005 23:26:44 +0100, "Terry"
wrote:

My sipgate phone not working again tonight... Not logging in, no dial tone.
Nothing changed here : (

OK here (01384).

- Stuart Millington ALL HTML e-mail rejected -
- mailtohttp://w3.z-add.co.uk/ -