ovislink ephone1000s problems

Old July 31st 05, 03:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ikkuh

Default ovislink ephone1000s problems

hello everybody,

i have a ovislink ephone1000s voipphone and wil have it work on a
tiscaliaccount here in the netherlands

its logging in on the system and i can make/recieve calls but i have oneway
voice
they can hear me,but i can't hear them
maybe its a portproblem

did someone have a suggestion to solve my problem????

Ruud

Old July 31st 05, 04:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"ikkuh" wrote in message
. nl...
hello everybody,

i have a ovislink ephone1000s voipphone and wil have it work on a
tiscaliaccount here in the netherlands

its logging in on the system and i can make/recieve calls but i have

oneway
voice
they can hear me,but i can't hear them
maybe its a portproblem

did someone have a suggestion to solve my problem????

Ruud

If you run a firewall, software/hardware, you might need to allow certain
ports to be accessed. The port numbers vary with VoIP supplier, check
your providers help pages.