paid asterisk help

Old July 31st 05, 06:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
example

Default paid asterisk help

is there anyone here that would enter into an email conversation with me and
help me step by step to set up an asterisk box.

i have tried myself and keep failing and now i need it working.

i would be willing to pay by paypal or other means.

Old July 31st 05, 07:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
example

one asterisk box connected to 2 x pstn lines with 2 x FXO clone cards from
ebay. (installed).

i have 5 x bt101 phones which i would like working as extensions.

i would like the basics like trasfering calls, on hold music and whatever
comes out of the box. eventually would like a bit of LCR for example 07
(mobile numbers) have an access number automatically dialled before them.

box has debian and asterisk installed via apt-get install asterisk

box is connected to internet for ssl access

is this enough info?

thanks

"Mr Corbett" wrote in message
What do you need it to do ?

Old July 31st 05, 08:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mr Corbett

Its enough but beyond what I have experience of, sorry I cant help you.

good luck.

"example" wrote in message
one asterisk box connected to 2 x pstn lines with 2 x FXO clone cards from
ebay. (installed).

i have 5 x bt101 phones which i would like working as extensions.

i would like the basics like trasfering calls, on hold music and whatever
comes out of the box. eventually would like a bit of LCR for example 07
(mobile numbers) have an access number automatically dialled before them.

box has debian and asterisk installed via apt-get install asterisk

box is connected to internet for ssl access

is this enough info?

thanks

"Mr Corbett" wrote in message
What do you need it to do ?

Old July 31st 05, 09:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

"example" wrote in message
is there anyone here that would enter into an email conversation with me
and help me step by step to set up an asterisk box.

i have tried myself and keep failing and now i need it working.

i would be willing to pay by paypal or other means.

I started with a raw install, on SuSe Linux quite a while ago, I then
reinstalled using something called Xorcom Rapid, this is a distribution with
an easy to use front end.
I played about with this for a bit, gradually learning how it works.
I am now using [email protected], this was by far the easiest, as I just burned
a CD from an ISO I downloaded, shoved it in the PC, and turned it on, it
then goes ahead and sort's it's self out, wiping the disk, and installing
the lot!

My current system is just two bt101's but I will be getting some ATA's for
the "normal" phones in the house

It has features like MOH already done

Setting up the LCR is fairly easy (I can help you on this if you like)
Currently all 07 number route via one carrier, local numbers via another, I
have just setup all 0018XX (US Free numbers) to route through another
(FreeWorldDialup, as they offer it for free!

http://asteriskathome.sourceforge.net/

Sparks...

Old July 31st 05, 10:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

"example" wrote in message

thanks for your help guys. Sparks.. does your AAH box use an FXO card?

Yes, I have two, again, all installed automatically! although I don't use
either of them now, it all goes our via VoIP.

I can't seem to get the cheap eBay FXO's working perfectly (they work, but
they are either too quiet, or echoey - I am getting a Sipura 3000 soon, that
will be my main gateway to/from the PSTN (If that works as well as it is
supposed to!)

Sparks...

Old August 1st 05, 02:25 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stuart Millington

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:09:10 GMT, "Mr Corbett"
wrote:

What do you need it to do ?

Read: http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html

- Stuart Millington ALL HTML e-mail rejected -
- mailtohttp://w3.z-add.co.uk/ -
Old August 1st 05, 02:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stuart Millington

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 18:09:10 GMT, "Mr Corbett"
wrote:

What do you need it to do ?

You could also read your ISP's (Clara's) AUP:

11) The customer must not send email or post articles with headers
modified in such a way as to disguise the true source of such mail or
article. It is the customer's responsibilty to ensure that a real
email address is present and obvious to a human.

Since "noemail.co.uk" was not registered to you, you are in violation
of Clara's AUP.

Old August 1st 05, 07:28 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian

"example" wrote in message
is there anyone here that would enter into an email conversation with me

and
help me step by step to set up an asterisk box.

i have tried myself and keep failing and now i need it working.

i would be willing to pay by paypal or other means.

Hi

If you are still having problems email me at
sales"at"cyber-cottage"dot"co.uk
also if you set up ssh access it will be possible to look at the box

Ian