18866 and VoIP?

Old August 3rd 05, 09:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Barret

Default 18866 and VoIP?

Has 18866 pulled their access to VoIP??? If not where is the setup details
for the sipura please?

Thanks

Old August 3rd 05, 11:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Dave Barret" wrote in message
Has 18866 pulled their access to VoIP??? If not where is the setup
details for the sipura please?

Thanks

http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html

Admittedly, I've not found any Sipura settings, though.

Old August 3rd 05, 11:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Barret

"Jono" wrote in message
. uk...

"Dave Barret" wrote in message
Has 18866 pulled their access to VoIP??? If not where is the setup
details for the sipura please?

Thanks

http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html

Admittedly, I've not found any Sipura settings, though.

No, I'm talking about sip.18866.co.uk
Its not working anymore, anyone know why its stopped working?

It seems these 'shower of ****' voip providers are about as reliable as a
chocolate fireguard... Pile of crap!

Here today, gone tomorrow !

Thanks Jono

Old August 3rd 05, 11:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Barret

"Dave Barret" wrote in message

"Jono" wrote in message
. uk...

"Dave Barret" wrote in message
Has 18866 pulled their access to VoIP??? If not where is the setup
details for the sipura please?

Thanks

http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html

Admittedly, I've not found any Sipura settings, though.

No, I'm talking about sip.18866.co.uk
Its not working anymore, anyone know why its stopped working?

It seems these 'shower of ****' voip providers are about as reliable as a
chocolate fireguard... Pile of crap!

Here today, gone tomorrow !

Thanks Jono

and neither is sip.call18866.co.uk, before anyone picks up my mistake.

Old August 4th 05, 10:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Dave Barret" wrote in message

"Dave Barret" wrote in message

"Jono" wrote in message
. uk...

"Dave Barret" wrote in message
Has 18866 pulled their access to VoIP??? If not where is the setup
details for the sipura please?

Thanks

http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/index.html

Admittedly, I've not found any Sipura settings, though.

No, I'm talking about sip.18866.co.uk
Its not working anymore, anyone know why its stopped working?

It seems these 'shower of ****' voip providers are about as reliable as a
chocolate fireguard... Pile of crap!

Here today, gone tomorrow !

Thanks Jono

and neither is sip.call18866.co.uk, before anyone picks up my mistake.

Could it be that they've relaunched as voipcheap? The 18866 site links to
it.

Old August 4th 05, 11:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Dave Barret

"Jono" wrote in message
. uk...

and neither is sip.call18866.co.uk, before anyone picks up my mistake.

Could it be that they've relaunched as voipcheap? The 18866 site links to
it.

Could be, but they have never bothered to tell me as a customer of 18866.

Neither can you use VOIPCHEAP with a sipura, unless someone would care to
tell me I'm wrong? I'd like to be told I'm wrong, as it would be nice to
use my sipura again......

Dave

Old August 16th 05, 09:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
flibble

"Dave Barret" wrote in message

"Jono" wrote in message
. uk...

and neither is sip.call18866.co.uk, before anyone picks up my mistake.

Could it be that they've relaunched as voipcheap? The 18866 site links to
it.

Could be, but they have never bothered to tell me as a customer of 18866.

Its still working on my sipura 3000, although a few weeks ago, I had to make
it register on the PSTN VOIP Line, even though it was being called through
gw1.

(I have the marvellous (teehee) sipgate as my incoming Line 1 so can't
register 18866 there).

Despite the lack of web page that sip.call18866.co.uk is still live, as is
their IAX2 service (using IAXy, and set up with normal options).

Mark