Linksys PAP2 setup

Old August 4th 05, 09:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ras

Default Linksys PAP2 setup

What user name and Password do you use to communicate with PAP2 via
windows. I am trying to set it up for sipgate and voipbuster.

Any tutorials, screen shots of a typical setup etc: would be
appreciated.

TIA

ras
Old August 4th 05, 10:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

ras wrote:
What user name and Password do you use to communicate with PAP2 via
windows. I am trying to set it up for sipgate and voipbuster.

Any tutorials, screen shots of a typical setup etc: would be
appreciated.

Is this the one that is similar to the Sipura SPA2000..? The default for
that is username "admin" and no password, try that. If that doesn't work
try password "password", that sometimes works.

Ivor

Old August 4th 05, 10:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message
ras wrote:
What user name and Password do you use to communicate with PAP2 via
windows. I am trying to set it up for sipgate and voipbuster.

Any tutorials, screen shots of a typical setup etc: would be
appreciated.

Is this the one that is similar to the Sipura SPA2000..? The default for
that is username "admin" and no password, try that. If that doesn't work
try password "password", that sometimes works.

Ivor

My spa2100 & spa3000 do not, by default, require a log-in at all.

Old August 4th 05, 10:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Jono wrote:
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

ras wrote:

What user name and Password do you use to communicate with PAP2 via
windows. I am trying to set it up for sipgate and voipbuster.

Any tutorials, screen shots of a typical setup etc: would be
appreciated.

Is this the one that is similar to the Sipura SPA2000..? The default for
that is username "admin" and no password, try that. If that doesn't work
try password "password", that sometimes works.

Ivor

My spa2100 & spa3000 do not, by default, require a log-in at all.

Neither does the PAP2.