BudgeTone 102

Old August 6th 05, 02:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

Default BudgeTone 102

Next problem!

I have a BudgeTone 102 (and [email protected]), but can't seem to get the
attended transfer to work - does the BudgeTone support this (It works when
using a phone connected to my Sipura SPA-3000)

Also, if I put someone on park hold (70) Asterisk is supposed to tell me the
park hold number it has put the call in - on the BudgeTone, it does not
announce this, but it does on the SPA-3000.
Are these features related? (I guess so)

Ta!

Sparks...

Old August 6th 05, 02:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
EdR

"Sparks" schreef in bericht
.. .
Next problem!

I have a BudgeTone 102 (and [email protected]), but can't seem to get the
attended transfer to work - does the BudgeTone support this (It works when
using a phone connected to my Sipura SPA-3000)

Also, if I put someone on park hold (70) Asterisk is supposed to tell me

the
park hold number it has put the call in - on the BudgeTone, it does not
announce this, but it does on the SPA-3000.
Are these features related? (I guess so)

Ta!

Sparks...

AAH+Budgetone and parking works over here. Make sure your DTMF works. Just
to be su in the config of AAH and of the phone: DTMF=RFC2833
While on a call press #70# Asterisk should tell you the parking
location.

Attended transfer:
We replaced our Budgetones for Cisco's and I don't remeber exactly, but try
this::
While on a call press Flash button (dialtone) enter extension#, announce to
third party and press Transfer button.
or
While on a call press Transfer button (dialtone) enter extension#, announce
to third party and press Transfer button.
One of these two should work.

Regards,
Erwin