News Corporation said to be interested in Skype...

Old August 7th 05, 12:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
poster

Default News Corporation said to be interested in Skype...

http://news.independent.co.uk/business/news/article304192.ece

I suspect prices for calls in/out would increase if ever there was a
purchase for several billion (Euro, Dollars, or Pounds!) Peter M.

--
http://tinyurl.com/5jpa4 - Happy to save some cash with Plus.Net !!
USENET news service? http://tinyurl.com/3rjw4 (plans from US$ 5 )
Old August 7th 05, 10:08 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian

"poster" wrote in message
news:[email protected] eranews...
http://news.independent.co.uk/business/news/article304192.ece

I suspect prices for calls in/out would increase if ever there was a
purchase for several billion (Euro, Dollars, or Pounds!) Peter M.

This is a rewrite / comment on the original article,
http://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/pulpit20050728.html But as has been
discused at the time, The cost is way over the top, being between $3-4K per
revenue generating cutomer. around 10x their acual value.

I think this is summer spin,

Ian