VoIPCheap vat

Old August 7th 05, 04:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joel

Default VoIPCheap vat

Hi everyone,
I was unable to determine easily from VoIPCheap's website whether or
not VAT is include in their published rates. As usual I may be missing
the obvious, but if someone knows the answer perhaps they could say or
give the relevant URL.
Thanks,
--
Joel Feinstein http://www.ourfavouritecompanies.com

Old August 7th 05, 04:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

Joel wrote:
I was unable to determine easily from VoIPCheap's website whether or
not VAT is include in their published rates. As usual I may be missing
the obvious, but if someone knows the answer perhaps they could say or
give the relevant URL.

http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/rates.html

"Rates are in pence per minute and include VAT. Calls are rounded up to
next minute. No callsetup/startup fee!"
Old August 7th 05, 04:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"Paul Cupis" wrote in message
Joel wrote:
I was unable to determine easily from VoIPCheap's website whether or
not VAT is include in their published rates. As usual I may be missing
the obvious, but if someone knows the answer perhaps they could say or
give the relevant URL.

http://www.voipcheap.co.uk/en/rates.html

"Rates are in pence per minute and include VAT. Calls are rounded up to
next minute. No callsetup/startup fee!"

Wood and tree's spring to mind.

Old August 8th 05, 02:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joel

Thanks! I don't know how I missed that.
Joel