vonage

Old August 8th 05, 03:20 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Big Boy UK :-\)

Default vonage

interesting site about vonage issues

http://damienkatz.net/2005/04/****_vonage.html

Old August 8th 05, 06:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"Big Boy UK :-)" wrote in message
interesting site about vonage issues

http://damienkatz.net/2005/04/****_vonage.html

This is uk.telecom.voip!

Old August 8th 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Big Boy UK :-\)

"Nick" wrote in message

"Big Boy UK :-)" wrote in message
interesting site about vonage issues

http://damienkatz.net/2005/04/****_vonage.html

This is uk.telecom.voip!

yes and this postb is highly relevant to the best voip provider around
thankyou.

Old August 8th 05, 08:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 18:33:42 GMT, "Big Boy UK :-\)"
wrote:

the best voip provider around

one with a "criminal CEO" according to your earlier reference ?

Phil
--
Remember - Global Warming is only a weather forecast :-)
Old August 8th 05, 11:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Big Boy UK :-\)

news
wrote:

the best voip provider around

one with a "criminal CEO" according to your earlier reference ?

Phil
--
Remember - Global Warming is only a weather forecast :-)

actually not my earlier refernce phil dear, so what if hes got a griminal
record, i for one dont care a jot, good luck to the man thats what i say, as
long as the srvice works ok, which it does then good luck to him criminal or
not

Old August 9th 05, 08:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 22:09:35 GMT, "Big Boy UK :-\)"
wrote:

actually not my earlier refernce phil dear

wrong, you posted the link to the site that said he was a criminal
when you started the thread, then you go on to say they are the best
provider. Stranger than fiction :-)

Phil
--
Remember - Global Warming is only a weather forecast :-)
Old August 9th 05, 11:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ShareholderUK

wrote:

actually not my earlier refernce phil dear

wrong, you posted the link to the site that said he was a criminal
when you started the thread, then you go on to say they are the best
provider. Stranger than fiction :-)

Phil
--
Remember - Global Warming is only a weather forecast :-)

no i was merely pointing out an interesting articleon vonage thats all, i
simply stated that that is just an isol.ated incident, i couldnt care less
if the people were criminals or not as long as the service works which it
does perfectly well philip dear

Old August 10th 05, 04:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
JuliusP

We have one very prominent MP from Northern Ireland who is a
convicted murder and I am more or less certain that if you or I had
convictions for murder or anything else we would not be allowed to
stand for parliament !!!! .

Who would that be???

If you refer to Macguinness (sp?) or Adams, were they convicted of
murder or other offences????

As to standing for parliament, obviously convicted criminals can stand,
since Bobby Sands got elected when he was imprisoned in Long Kesh (aka
H.M. Prison Maze)

Now if they were mad, maybe that would disqualify them