This Vonage/Sipgate ongoing discussion

Old August 10th 05, 06:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
BadLadsArmy

Default This Vonage/Sipgate ongoing discussion

im getting bored with all this now to be honest, im happy with vonage, dex
is i believe, whatever voip provider were using is up to each individual and
as long as each individual is happy with the service they are receiving
thats fine, but remember you pay for quality and reliability, "FREE" may be
good for some people, and im sure we all like a bargain dont we, but "FREE"
doesnt always mean a flawless and perfect service, that is my opinion so far
of vonage and i doubt it will ever change.

Whatever voip provider your using as long as youre happy with it fair
enough, but youll all eventually come round to the vonage way, when all teh
others go down the shoot :-)

Old August 10th 05, 09:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 10 Aug 2005, BadLadsArmy writes

but youll all eventually come round to the vonage way,

I very much doubt it. I'm very happy with JustDialVoIP for 1.99 per
month - has excellent Voicemail. And VoIPBuster for free daytime calls
for as long as it lasts.

DF

Old August 14th 05, 11:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"Al" wrote in message

i now dont believe ivor jone shas any inside connection, he likes to hold
court and cultivate an image of he knows it all, it probably brightens up
his boring life.

Old August 14th 05, 11:50 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote in message

its all in ivor jones's mind dex, have yu ever heard of attention seeking, i
came clean about my smalll vonage shareholding didnt i

Old August 14th 05, 12:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote in message

would you be referring to sipgate refunding you dex, well that could take
forever pmsl, seriosuly though on the several occasions ive received
credits and refunds from europen based companies it has alwyas taken around
5 working days for them to be credited to my business account, of course it
deoends on who you bak with etc,etc, if youre with the Halifax they can take
up to 8 days.If its a refund direct to a credit card it should take no more
than 4 days in my experience.

Who is the refund from and did you give them just the account and sort code
or the iban number as well.

Old August 14th 05, 12:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote in message
news
On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:08:14 GMT, "@"
You know who it is from " Jones Telecom")

PMSL well we shall wait and see wether you get it lol, worldpay yes very
good from my experience, i believ theyre part of the natwest banking group,

Lets hope Jones Telecom :-) actually pays out and theyr enot still full of
false promises

Old August 14th 05, 02:27 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote in message
"Your card has been credited. How long it takes for them to show it
is up to your credit card company" so we shall see .

hmmmm most companies would be able to give a more precise answer than that

Old August 14th 05, 02:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Paul Cupis

wrote:
On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:22:46 +0100, Paul Cupis
On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:44:39 GMT, "@" wrote:
PMSL well we shall wait and see wether you get it lol, worldpay yes very
good from my experience, i believ theyre part of the natwest banking group,

I thought they may have been RBOS that is why I did not mention who
they really where .

According to
http://www.worldpay.co.uk they are RBOS.

Who just as a matter of interest are owned by Natwest or is it the
other way about )) .

It's the other way around. Both Natwest and Worldpay are part of the
Royal Bank of Scotland Group.
Old August 14th 05, 02:47 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 14:22:46 +0100, Paul Cupis

On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 11:44:39 GMT, "@" wrote:
PMSL well we shall wait and see wether you get it lol, worldpay yes
very
good from my experience, i believ theyre part of the natwest banking
group,

I thought they may have been RBOS that is why I did not mention who
they really where .

According to http://www.worldpay.co.uk they are RBOS.

Who just as a matter of interest are owned by Natwest or is it the
other way about )) .

indeed natwest are part of the RBOS group

http://www.natwest.com/aboutus/index.asp?navid=ABOUT_US