fao ivor

Old August 14th 05, 04:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default fao ivor

ivor ive had enough of your self importance attitud eon here, youre now in
my killfile, i cant be bothered arguing with you anymore, you bore me to
tears .

plonk

Old August 14th 05, 07:53 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"" wrote in message

ivor ive had enough of your self importance attitud eon
here, youre now in my killfile, i cant be bothered
arguing with you anymore, you bore me to tears .

plonk

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOO......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivor

Old August 14th 05, 11:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
7

wrote:

ivor ive had enough of your self importance attitud eon here, youre now in
my killfile, i cant be bothered arguing with you anymore, you bore me to
tears .

My goodness you are supremely vain and sensitive person
having to post your vanity like this.
Do you suppose anyone listens to vanity posts?

Old August 15th 05, 03:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Alex

"" wrote in message
ivor ive had enough of your self importance attitud eon here, youre now in
my killfile, i cant be bothered arguing with you anymore, you bore me to
tears .

plonk

From what I've seen Ivor post he's only ever tried to help out others and
act like a respoonsible member of this group! Which is more than can be said
for some who seem to want to compalin and attack people more than discuss
VOIP and its issues! It gets like a damned playground sometimes with the
immature and pointless bickering that some seem determined to post, which
puts a downer on everything for all.

Alex

Old August 15th 05, 02:17 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Tony

"Alex" wrote in message

"" wrote in message
ivor ive had enough of your self importance attitud eon here, youre now
in
my killfile, i cant be bothered arguing with you anymore, you bore me to
tears .

plonk

From what I've seen Ivor post he's only ever tried to help out others and
act like a respoonsible member of this group! Which is more than can be
said
for some who seem to want to compalin and attack people more than discuss
VOIP and its issues! It gets like a damned playground sometimes with the
immature and pointless bickering that some seem determined to post, which
puts a downer on everything for all.

Alex

Agreed, Ivor helped me a lot when I first started using VoIP. He's a credit
to the group and was very helpful indeed to me.

Tony

Old August 15th 05, 04:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Tony" wrote in message

[snip]

Agreed, Ivor helped me a lot when I first started using
VoIP. He's a credit to the group and was very helpful
indeed to me.
Tony

Careful, you'll have me blushing in a minute g

Ivor

Old August 15th 05, 05:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Alex" wrote in message

"" wrote in message
ivor ive had enough of your self importance attitud eon here, youre now
in
my killfile, i cant be bothered arguing with you anymore, you bore me to
tears .

plonk

From what I've seen Ivor post he's only ever tried to help out others and
act like a respoonsible member of this group! Which is more than can be
said
for some who seem to want to compalin and attack people more than discuss
VOIP and its issues! It gets like a damned playground sometimes with the
immature and pointless bickering that some seem determined to post, which
puts a downer on everything for all.

Alex

Not to mention he "created" the group as well.