Cold Calling TPS registered lines

Old August 17th 05, 01:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Default Cold Calling TPS registered lines

I still get the odd call to my TPS line, and can never report them
because they don't give out there details, usualy just hang up on you.
And they seem to always call from numbers you cant call back.

Got a call yesterday from 01207299218, Anything i can do about this?
Anyone else had call from these?
Old August 17th 05, 02:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike

Sean wrote:
I still get the odd call to my TPS line, and can never report them
because they don't give out there details, usualy just hang up on you.
And they seem to always call from numbers you cant call back.

Got a call yesterday from 01207299218, Anything i can do about this?
Anyone else had call from these?

I always report the call to TPS. I get as much information as possible
from the caller and will contact the marketing department of the calling
company if possible. I have been succesful and had sincere apologies
from many of the companies I have complained directly to.