Grandstream BudgeTone 102 IP Telephone: Cheapest??

Old August 17th 05, 04:43 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gareth Evans

Default Grandstream BudgeTone 102 IP Telephone: Cheapest??

Does anyone recommend a good site to purchase a "Grandstream BudgeTone 102
IP Telephone" from? Preferably the cheapest.

Gareth

Old August 17th 05, 05:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Gareth Evans" wrote in message

Does anyone recommend a good site to purchase a
"Grandstream BudgeTone 102 IP Telephone" from? Preferably
the cheapest.
Gareth

What network do you want to use it on..? Sipgate have them for 59
configured for your account, if you have one. Voxilla have them for $69
but that would probably incur customs charges coming into the UK if you're
unlucky. No doubt a search of Google will produce results.

Ivor

Old August 17th 05, 05:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Gareth Evans" wrote in message

Does anyone recommend a good site to purchase a
"Grandstream BudgeTone 102 IP Telephone" from? Preferably
the cheapest.
Gareth

What network do you want to use it on..? Sipgate have them for 59
configured for your account, if you have one. Voxilla have them for $69
but that would probably incur customs charges coming into the UK if you're
unlucky. No doubt a search of Google will produce results.

Ivor

nturally SIPGATE are simply the best in everythinga rent they

Old August 17th 05, 05:14 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike

Gareth Evans wrote:
Does anyone recommend a good site to purchase a "Grandstream BudgeTone 102
IP Telephone" from? Preferably the cheapest.

Gareth

There are several on ebay. Just search for Grandstream

This one is 38 pounds (And its not me selling it I hasten to add!)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/grandstream-bu...cmd ZViewItem
Old August 17th 05, 05:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"" wrote in message

[snip]

nturally SIPGATE are simply the best in everythinga rent
they

I thought you'd killfiled me, Stefan..? I am trying to give a user an
honest reply; do you have a *constructive* comment..?

Ivor

Old August 17th 05, 05:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian

"Gareth Evans" wrote in message
Does anyone recommend a good site to purchase a "Grandstream BudgeTone 102
IP Telephone" from? Preferably the cheapest.

Gareth

Voiptalk.co.uk are 53.99 for 1 or 99.99 for 2
also have the 101 for 48.99

Ebay will be cheaper though

Ian

Old August 17th 05, 06:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Gareth Evans

"Mike" wrote in message
news
Gareth Evans wrote:
Does anyone recommend a good site to purchase a "Grandstream BudgeTone
102 IP Telephone" from? Preferably the cheapest.

Gareth

There are several on ebay. Just search for Grandstream

This one is 38 pounds (And its not me selling it I hasten to add!)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/grandstream-bu...cmd ZViewItem

Thanks, I've just gone and purchased one of those.

Gareth :-)

Old August 18th 05, 04:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike

Jim Salter wrote:
i'd be dubious about the warranty offered for goods via ebay....

Grrrr. Top posting.......

I agree. But then you get what you pay for. If you want a nice web site,
people on the end of a telephone and email support and a returns
department, that all costs money and has to go onto the end user price.
If you want cheap rock-bottom prices then you have to expect less. The
seller I pointed at however does have extremely good feedback and has
been around for a long time.

I bought a Grandstream phone last year from a guy on ebay and the thing
died last week. I have been unable to contact the seller but Grandstream
support have been fantastic talking me through trying to get it back up
and running. Not working yet but I feel I'm getting somewhere and glad
to have the support direct from the manufacturer.
Old August 18th 05, 05:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mike

Mike wrote:
Jim Salter wrote:

i'd be dubious about the warranty offered for goods via ebay....

Grrrr. Top posting.......

I agree. But then you get what you pay for. If you want a nice web site,
people on the end of a telephone and email support and a returns
department, that all costs money and has to go onto the end user price.
If you want cheap rock-bottom prices then you have to expect less. The
seller I pointed at however does have extremely good feedback and has
been around for a long time.

I bought a Grandstream phone last year from a guy on ebay and the thing
died last week. I have been unable to contact the seller but Grandstream
support have been fantastic talking me through trying to get it back up
and running. Not working yet but I feel I'm getting somewhere and glad
to have the support direct from the manufacturer.

And now its working again! A great big huge thumbs up to Grandstream
support.