Linksys PAP2 availability

Old August 18th 05, 09:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Default Linksys PAP2 availability

Hi,

Has anyone else had any problems getting hold of the above?

Not only has the price gone up in the last few days, but one of the
major suppliers has them in stock, but is being told by linksys not to
distribute them due to potential problems.

Can anyone recommend where I can get a pair of these items, at a
reasonable price - but who actual has them in stock?

Or is there another unit you could recommend?

Many thanks

Matthew

Old August 18th 05, 09:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop...opG roupID=77
Old August 18th 05, 09:45 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

That's where I have tried to order from already!

Thanks anyway!

Old August 18th 05, 09:51 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Matt wrote:
That's where I have tried to order from already!

Thanks anyway!

Ahhh, says call for latest, not paying much attention!

Got mine from there about a week ago
Old August 18th 05, 09:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

http://www.broadbandstuff.co.uk/prod...roducts_id=370 ?
Old August 18th 05, 10:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Has anyone actually recieved a PAP2 from broadbandstuff recently?

Old August 18th 05, 10:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Thomas Rankin

Matt wrote:
Has anyone actually recieved a PAP2 from broadbandstuff recently?

I last ordered one on the 5th which arrived on the 6th, so 12 days ago.
Old August 18th 05, 10:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Matt

Cheers - will try them in the morning.

Anyone know of a cheap 4 port ata?

Old August 19th 05, 09:27 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Oldie

On 18 Aug 2005 14:31:10 -0700, "Matt"
wrote:

Has anyone actually recieved a PAP2 from broadbandstuff recently?

Yes, last Saturday.

Oldie
Old August 19th 05, 11:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rupert

wrote in message

Has one ever been produced Mat I looked around for one ages ago now
but there where none to be found .

http://www.solwise.co.uk/voip-4-port-gateways.htm