Recording Cisco Call Manager configuration

Old August 19th 05, 10:33 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John Daragon

Default Recording Cisco Call Manager configuration

Sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm doing some work which is only
peripherally connected with isco Call Manager for a customer, and I'd
like to document the current call plan, CSS, Partitions &c.

Does anyone know if there's an easy way of dumping this data in
human-readable form ?

jd
--

John Daragon
argv[0] limited (Asterisk implementation & consultancy)