VOIPCheap Credits Missing

Old August 21st 05, 08:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ras

Default VOIPCheap Credits Missing

I have purchased credits for voipcheap and had "confirmation of
payment" email & no credits show on my account.
As this happened to anyone else?

If so - How did you get the problem remedied
Old August 21st 05, 12:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
brush-head©

I know this is seems rather obvious & please don't take umbrage but you
have refreshed the browser page haven't you?
I only bought a quid's worth and make a dozen or so calls in the past
few days.
I will start hitting it hard tomorrow.

Brush-Head

"The meek shall inherit the earth, but not the mineral rights"
John Paul Getty 1892 - 1976

Old August 21st 05, 03:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
ras

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005 12:19:11 +0100, brush-head©
wrote:

I know this is seems rather obvious & please don't take umbrage but you
have refreshed the browser page haven't you?

I do not understand atb all!

Why should I not refresh the browser page?