Voipfone NEW Plug & Go Hardware Product Range

Old August 21st 05, 07:31 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mathew Curtis

Default Voipfone NEW Plug & Go Hardware Product Range

I just received this email from Voipfone and thought it worthy of a
post

Dear Mat Curtis,

To make it even easier to use Voipfone, we have introduced a range of
Plug & Go Hardware Products that are guaranteed to work with the
Voipfone network 'straight out of the box'...

All our telephones and adapters are pre-configured with our optimum
settings and your user details. And, unlike some service providers who
lock their hardware, you can change them if you wish.

Once your hardware is delivered you simply remove from the packaging
plug it and your ready to start making calls it's that simple.

To get the most out of internet telephony, particularly if you are
using it for business, it's best to use the new generation of
telephones and adapters. They don't need your PC to be switched on or
use PC resources and they deliver higher voice quality with more
functionality than the free softphones.

For more information about our new Plug & Go range of products either
click on the following link http://www.voipfone.co.uk/shop.php or click
on the New 'Hardware' button that can be found on at the top of our web
page.

Kind Regards

Voipfone Customer Services

Support Email: