vonage

Old October 4th 05, 10:31 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
SidKnee

Default vonage

I am cancelling my NTL Line for which I pay 14.50 for all inclusive calls.

And am considering Vonage. Which I believe only costs 9.99/month with free
equipment. can anyone tell me if vonage will allow me to choose my own
number from a small range. I would like a good number that is identical to
my home number or with good digits.

Sidkney