private dsl

Old October 7th 05, 11:05 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve H

Default private dsl

anyone know any providers of the above?

Steve h

Old October 7th 05, 11:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Steve H" wrote in message

anyone know any providers of the above?

Steve h

What is private dsl and what has it got to do with Voice over IP..?

Ivor

Old October 8th 05, 04:45 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve H

"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Steve H" wrote in message

anyone know any providers of the above?

Steve h

What is private dsl and what has it got to do with Voice over IP..?

Ivor

It's an ADSL network with a private IP range and is used by businesses to
provide WAN links for data and VOIP between offices.

Steve H

Old October 8th 05, 10:02 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian

"Steve H" wrote in message
"Ivor Jones" wrote in message

"Steve H" wrote in message

anyone know any providers of the above?

Steve h

What is private dsl and what has it got to do with Voice over IP..?

Ivor

It's an ADSL network with a private IP range and is used by businesses to
provide WAN links for data and VOIP between offices.

Hi Steve.

You will have to ignore IJ he is the resident troll feeder and "moderator" .
But as to private DSL Tiscali's business division do this with QOS and SLA
if required, Im sure BT will have similar, I know BT will offer QOS but it
does cost.

Ian

Old October 8th 05, 10:22 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Ian" spam"AT"bathfordhill.co.uk wrote in message

[snip]

You will have to ignore IJ he is the resident troll
feeder and "moderator" . But as to private DSL Tiscali's
business division do this with QOS and SLA if required,
Im sure BT will have similar, I know BT will offer QOS
but it does cost.

Ian

There is no need to be offensive Ian, I genuinely had no idea what private
DSL was, the OP has now enlightened me. Why did you have to make such a
remark..?

Ivor

Old October 8th 05, 03:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Davew

Ivor Jones wrote:

There is no need to be offensive Ian, I genuinely had no idea what private
DSL was, the OP has now enlightened me. Why did you have to make such a
remark..?

Ivor

So you had no intention of flaming him if it was remotely OT?
Old October 8th 05, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"davew" daviey.walker*SPAM*virgin.net wrote in message

Ivor Jones wrote:

There is no need to be offensive Ian, I genuinely had
no idea what private DSL was, the OP has now
enlightened me. Why did you have to make such a
remark..?

So you had no intention of flaming him if it was remotely
OT?

I'm not going to rise to that remark.

Ivor

Old October 9th 05, 02:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark Ingle

Steve H wrote:

anyone know any providers of the above?

At the office we use an NTL product called BroadbandPower which uses
ADSL on a BT line, though at the main office they installed their own
higher capacity link; surprisingly for NTL the service is good.
Old October 14th 05, 04:54 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rupert

http://www.lcbroadband.com/