Freetalk - incoming CLI

Old October 8th 05, 11:21 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
John E Wynn

Default Freetalk - incoming CLI

I seem to be getting incoming CLI on the Freetalk system, even where
the caller has withheld (either permamently or by using 141)

Is it just my setup or are other Freetalk users getting the same?

John Wynn

Old October 16th 05, 09:52 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Deag

"John E Wynn" wrote in message

I seem to be getting incoming CLI on the Freetalk system, even where
the caller has withheld (either permamently or by using 141)

Is it just my setup or are other Freetalk users getting the same?

John Wynn

Yup

I get the same. Also Anonymous Call Rejection does not reject the calls.