Sipgate website mistake?

Old October 9th 05, 10:29 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Default Sipgate website mistake?

Featu Parallel call - Don't miss calls Is listed on homepage in the
news section.......... You cant access this feature?
Old October 9th 05, 10:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Sean wrote:
Featu Parallel call - Don't miss calls Is listed on homepage in the
news section.......... You cant access this feature?

I've just worked out whats going on..... It's explained on the german site.

It just means you can have multiple sipgate accounts registered
Old October 10th 05, 04:51 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Heimo Hetl

Sean wrote:

It just means you can have multiple sipgate accounts registered

To be precise, you can have multiple devices registered with the same
account. This will let them ring in parallel.

cheers
Heimo

--
You never ask questions when God's on your side.
Old October 10th 05, 12:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark

"Heimo Hetl" wrote in message
Sean wrote:

It just means you can have multiple sipgate accounts registered

To be precise, you can have multiple devices registered with the same
account. This will let them ring in parallel.

cheers
Heimo

--
You never ask questions when God's on your side.

True I have a SoftPhone and my old Cisco ATA 186 that I had on BTs Broadband
Voice Connected and they both work together with no obvious issues

--
Customise Your Mobile
"http://www.tekmobile.co.uk/ringtones/gb/index.php"