Linksys pap2

Old October 9th 05, 11:11 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

Default Linksys pap2

"m0rk" wrote in message

Im about to put my Linksys Pap2 on ebay ... thought would
offer to anyone on here before I do that.

Thanks for the thought, but this is a non-advert group

http://www.usenet.org.uk/uk.telecom.voip.html

Ivor

Old October 9th 05, 11:33 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

[snip]

Oh come on Ivor be reasonable there is a difference
between advertising something and offering something good
and cheap to people you sort of know or associated with
in some way .

I'm not entering into another slanging match on this subject. The charter
is clear.

I would however fully support any proposals for the creation of
uk.adverts.telecom.voip should you or anyone wish to pursue it.

Ivor

Old October 10th 05, 12:02 AM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

wrote in message

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 23:33:43 +0100, "Ivor Jones"
wrote:

I'm not entering into another slanging match on this
subject. The charter is clear.

Ivor how many times has it been said that you do not own
this group yet you still insist on acting like you do .
Has anyone else complained about this so called
advertrisment I haven't seen anyone except you .
Charters are a load of rubbish I bet you do something
every day near enough that is in voiolation of the
charter with God almighty gave to Moses for us all to
abide by has most of us do .

Propose the creation of an adverts group and I will support it 100%.

Be prepared to see it through though, it is not a process for the faint
hearted..!

Ivor

Old October 10th 05, 04:54 AM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.voip
B.M. Wright

wrote:

I'm not entering into another slanging match on this
subject. The charter is clear.

Ivor how many times has it been said that you do not own
this group yet you still insist on acting like you do .
Has anyone else complained about this so called
advertrisment I haven't seen anyone except you .
Charters are a load of rubbish I bet you do something
every day near enough that is in voiolation of the
charter with God almighty gave to Moses for us all to
abide by has most of us do .

Propose the creation of an adverts group and I will support it 100%.

Be prepared to see it through though, it is not a process for the faint
hearted..!

Personally, I'd rather see the odd advert or two, especially
coming from a private party, than 99.9999% of the ****e that shows up in
this group daily. Just something to think about.

Old October 10th 05, 09:58 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On Sun, 09 Oct 2005 22:50:34 GMT, "Top Poster"
wrote:

why am I not surprised.

Phil

No more cable clowns :-))
Old October 10th 05, 01:18 PM posted to uk.adverts.computer,uk.telecom.voip
Mike Tomlinson

In article , Tone
writes

Turtill hasnt the balls to see anything through

"Dexter" isn't Turtill. HTH.