Cisco ATA 186 and 2 VoIP Accounts

Old October 12th 05, 01:56 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark

Default Cisco ATA 186 and 2 VoIP Accounts

Is it possible to have different providers for incoming/outgoing calls

I currently have a old Cisco ATA186 that I got from BT for there VoIP
service this is currently connected to sipgate is there anyway to use say
voipbuster etc for outgoing calls and to keep sipgate for incoming

--
"Customise Your Mobile http://ringtones.tekmobile.co.uk"
"Join Our New Forum http://forums.tekmobile.co.uk"

Old October 12th 05, 03:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andrew

Mark wrote:
Is it possible to have different providers for incoming/outgoing calls

I currently have a old Cisco ATA186 that I got from BT for there VoIP
service this is currently connected to sipgate is there anyway to use say
voipbuster etc for outgoing calls and to keep sipgate for incoming

No, the ATA186 only supports one service, you can have 2 accounts with
the one service though if you want to use both lines.
Old October 12th 05, 04:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark

"Andrew" wrote in message
news
Mark wrote:
Is it possible to have different providers for incoming/outgoing calls

I currently have a old Cisco ATA186 that I got from BT for there VoIP
service this is currently connected to sipgate is there anyway to use say
voipbuster etc for outgoing calls and to keep sipgate for incoming

No, the ATA186 only supports one service, you can have 2 accounts with the
one service though if you want to use both lines.

Thought so but just wanted to check thanks anyway