Inbound Call Problems

Old October 12th 05, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
VOS

Default Inbound Call Problems

Hi All

I have been using a Pipecall voip service for around a week. The service
seems temperamental especially inbound, the phone rings but when answered is
dead. I am using a ZyXEL P2602HWL router. Sometimes it works ok. Can anybody
point me in the right direction of either router setup or the service
provider?

Cheers

Cogs