sipdiscount users (5 euros)

Old October 13th 05, 09:18 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default sipdiscount users (5 euros)

I configured my GXP-2000 with sipdiscount.com and registered with them.

I can call UK phones for free but for only 1 minute as sipdiscount.com says
you need to credit your account with 5 Euros to make unlimited free calls.

Has anyone tried it yet and does it work ? If you only call the "free"
country list, does your balance stay at 5 Euros and calls are unlimited ?

Thank you for your help.

Old October 14th 05, 12:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote in message
I configured my GXP-2000 with sipdiscount.com and registered with them.

I can call UK phones for free but for only 1 minute as sipdiscount.com
says you need to credit your account with 5 Euros to make unlimited free
calls.

Has anyone tried it yet and does it work ? If you only call the "free"
country list, does your balance stay at 5 Euros and calls are unlimited ?

Thank you for your help.

Well, I put 5 Euros on my account today.
Before I was able tu use their service using my userID/password or their
test/test login and call free for 1 minute
Now I can't call anywhere at all using my UserID/password.... It says
something like "number dialed is unknown" (but it was working before !!!)

Dodgy, I hope they fix the problem quickly.

Old October 14th 05, 05:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

wrote in message
Dodgy, I hope they fix the problem quickly.

It seems to be working now ... cool