PAP2

Old October 14th 05, 03:37 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Default PAP2

Is it possible to have two accounts on one line?

For example sipgate for incoming calls and then voipbuster for outgoing
calls - both on one line, without having to have one service on one line and
one on the other?

For Free 10 credit when you get referred to TalkTalk or 5 when referred to
easyMobile contact me via above site.

Old October 14th 05, 04:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh {{{{{Welcome}}}}}:
Is it possible to have two accounts on one line?

For example sipgate for incoming calls and then voipbuster for
outgoing calls - both on one line, without having to have one service
on one line and one on the other?

I have the PAP2 working fine with Sipgate, I have a problem however with
VoIPBuster.

I have one way audio, have set port forwarding, tried DMZ, yet still the same
problem, the other person can hear myself but I can not hear them.

Old October 14th 05, 04:42 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:37:16 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

Is it possible to have two accounts on one line?

can't see how, there are two parallel sets of settings - one per port.

Phil

No more cable clowns :-))
Old October 14th 05, 07:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Arcos

It is possible (for outgoing calls) to do it using dialplan
(configuration with prefix) but it is not working on my PAP2. For
incomming calls you can configurate 2 accounts on different lines and
make forward from one line to another (by configuration on PAP2 line).

Arcos

Old October 14th 05, 08:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Arcos:
It is possible (for outgoing calls) to do it using dialplan
(configuration with prefix) but it is not working on my PAP2. For
incomming calls you can configurate 2 accounts on different lines and
make forward from one line to another (by configuration on PAP2 line).

Arcos

Any idea on how to solve the one way audio with VoIP Buster? Works fine via
software, tried various things but still one way.

Old October 14th 05, 08:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
peter

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Arcos:
It is possible (for outgoing calls) to do it using dialplan
(configuration with prefix) but it is not working on my PAP2. For
incomming calls you can configurate 2 accounts on different lines and
make forward from one line to another (by configuration on PAP2 line).

Arcos

Any idea on how to solve the one way audio with VoIP Buster? Works fine via
software, tried various things but still one way.

Yeah - search for PAP2 on this forum - several ppl have had probs with
PAP2 and VB and solved them.

Old October 14th 05, 08:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Arcos

In USER 2 you have something like "Cfwd All Dest:".
You should configurate it like:
:SIP-PORT-FROM-LINE-1.
Example: :5060

Arcos.

Old October 14th 05, 08:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh peter:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Arcos:
It is possible (for outgoing calls) to do it using dialplan
(configuration with prefix) but it is not working on my PAP2. For
incomming calls you can configurate 2 accounts on different lines
and make forward from one line to another (by configuration on PAP2
line).

Arcos

Any idea on how to solve the one way audio with VoIP Buster? Works
fine via software, tried various things but still one way.

Yeah - search for PAP2 on this forum - several ppl have had probs with
PAP2 and VB and solved them.

Had done a search, there was various solutions but non of them worked for me,
I have now however managed to find a solution that does work!

Thanks

Old October 14th 05, 10:12 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Nick

"{{{{{Welcome}}}}}" wrote in message
.uk...
Thus spaketh peter:
{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
Thus spaketh Arcos:
It is possible (for outgoing calls) to do it using dialplan
(configuration with prefix) but it is not working on my PAP2. For
incomming calls you can configurate 2 accounts on different lines
and make forward from one line to another (by configuration on PAP2
line).

Arcos

Any idea on how to solve the one way audio with VoIP Buster? Works
fine via software, tried various things but still one way.

Yeah - search for PAP2 on this forum - several ppl have had probs with
PAP2 and VB and solved them.

Had done a search, there was various solutions but non of them worked for

me,
I have now however managed to find a solution that does work!

Thanks

So how about telling us so we will know for future use.

Old October 14th 05, 10:28 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil Thompson

On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:13:58 GMT, "{{{{{Welcome}}}}}"
wrote:

I have now however managed to find a solution that does work!

which is ?

Phil

No more cable clowns :-))