[email protected] & Sipdiscount & one way ausio

Old October 14th 05, 04:16 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

Default [email protected] & Sipdiscount & one way ausio

I have created a sipdiscount account and credited it with 5 Euros, however,
I am only getting one way audio (I can't hear people I call, but they hear
me)
I do hear about 0.25 of a second of audio when the phone is lifted, then
nothing...

I also have an accounts with Sipgate, VoIPCheap & FWD, all of these are
fine.

I am using the same trunk settings as Sipgate.

Here is my PEER details for sipdiscount.
allow=ulaw&alaw
authuser=USERNAME
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
dtmfmode=info
fromdomain=sipdiscount.com
fromuser=USERNAME
host=sip.sipdiscount.com
insecure=very
qualify=yes
secret=PASSWORD
type=peer
username=USERNAME

I have forwarded the following ports to my asterisk box
5030-5070 UDP
8000-8010 UDP
4560-4570 UDP

Any pointers would be appreciated!

Sparks...

Old October 17th 05, 09:37 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Steve B

Hi there,

I have created a sipdiscount account and credited it with 5 Euros, however,
I am only getting one way audio (I can't hear people I call, but they hear
me)
I do hear about 0.25 of a second of audio when the phone is lifted, then
nothing...

I also have an accounts with Sipgate, VoIPCheap & FWD, all of these are
fine.

I am using the same trunk settings as Sipgate.

I can offer no solution but can tell you I have exactly the same issue as
you. However, I am using an ATA and not Asterisk. I wonder if everyone has
this issue?

Steve

Old October 17th 05, 01:03 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Thus spaketh Steve B:
Hi there,

I have created a sipdiscount account and credited it with 5 Euros,
however, I am only getting one way audio (I can't hear people I
call, but they hear me)
I do hear about 0.25 of a second of audio when the phone is lifted,
then nothing...

I also have an accounts with Sipgate, VoIPCheap & FWD, all of these
are fine.

I am using the same trunk settings as Sipgate.

I can offer no solution but can tell you I have exactly the same
issue as you. However, I am using an ATA and not Asterisk. I wonder
if everyone has this issue?

Steve

I have managed to get sipdiscount to work with my PAP2 ATA.

Proxy: sip.sipdiscount.com
Outbound Proxy: nat.voiptalk.org:5065
Use Outbound Proxy: Yes
Use OB Proxy In Dialog: Yes