Router Advice

Old October 15th 05, 01:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Default Router Advice

Anyone using this device? Or have any useful comments to make about it?
(Want to avoid 1-way audio etc)

http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/ShopDetail.asp?ProductID=2211

Old October 15th 05, 05:02 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Flying Rat

In article , Jono
says...
Anyone using this device? Or have any useful comments to make about it?
(Want to avoid 1-way audio etc)

http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/ShopDetail.asp?ProductID=2211

review here of a close relative

http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware.../zyxel-334.asp

they seem to regard Zyxel kit quite highly.

FR
Old October 15th 05, 07:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

Flying Rat wrote:
|| In article , Jono
|| says...
||| Anyone using this device? Or have any useful comments to make about
||| it? (Want to avoid 1-way audio etc)
||| http://www.broadbandbuyer.co.uk/Shop/ShopDetail.asp?ProductID=2211
|| review here of a close relative
|| http://www.adslguide.org.uk/hardware.../zyxel-334.asp
|| they seem to regard Zyxel kit quite highly.
|| FR

Thank you for that.