remote call pickup

Old October 18th 05, 12:11 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default remote call pickup

Hi,

Having done alot of reading I am still struggling to get remote pickup to
work on [email protected]

If anyone has battled with this problem and won, I would be grateful to here
how they did it.

If it make a difference I am trying to pickup an incoming call coming
through on the X100P card from the PSTN

we are using grandstream budgetone BT102's.

Thanks

Old October 18th 05, 12:41 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ian

wrote in message
news
Hi,

Having done alot of reading I am still struggling to get remote pickup to
work on [email protected]

If anyone has battled with this problem and won, I would be grateful to

here
how they did it.

If it make a difference I am trying to pickup an incoming call coming
through on the X100P card from the PSTN

we are using grandstream budgetone BT102's.

Ok
I assume you have assigned them all to the same pickupgroup and callgroup
and are using the access code thats defined in the features.conf ?

Ian