OEM X100 - FXO PCI Card

Old October 18th 05, 12:23 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Stephane M

Default OEM X100 - FXO PCI Card

Did anybody make any purchase with the company : goods2world.com ?

I did purchased an OEM-FXOPCI card, that I want to use with my
[email protected], and I have no news form them
* I sent an email - no reply
* phone number : Order Line: +44(0)8700 681 555

- dead line !!!
Very suprising.... and I am a bit worried !!

Old October 18th 05, 09:10 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Someone

"Stephane M" wrote in message
Did anybody make any purchase with the company : goods2world.com ?

I did purchased an OEM-FXOPCI card, that I want to use with my
[email protected], and I have no news form them
* I sent an email - no reply
* phone number : Order Line: +44(0)8700 681 555

- dead line !!!
Very suprising.... and I am a bit worried !!

I have also tried emailing them no responce (this was a sales mail as well)
Whatis odd is they are still advertising on ebay, with product listed as
being in the states

Old October 18th 05, 10:39 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Joe Harrison

I was going to get one of those until I read all the bad things people had
posted about the company

Old October 18th 05, 07:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Did anybody make any purchase with the company : goods2world.com ?

I have some available.

I purchased from goods2world about 3 months ago and all went smoothly.

However, I ordered more recently and asked for their address to pay by
cheque. No response - despite several emails.

I then ordered from Canada via ebay, 4 x FXO cards. I installed one in a
system today at client site and there was a terrible echo I could not
resolve. So today I have ordered a single port digium card for 84.99
instead :-(

If anyone wants any of the 4 OEM cards I received from Ebay, I will let them
go for 15 each inc delivery. I have used them before and they have worked
without problems.. maybe it is down to the telephone exchange line or the PC
hardware? Sometimes theres and echo, sometimes not. I have clones running
at customer sites with no problems.

In most cases, I would agree the clone or OEM card is better for testing
than production. If your lucky, it will work well for your customer too.

daveATbliss-salonsDOTcom