Skype, over and out?

Old October 18th 05, 12:49 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

Default Skype, over and out?

Whenever I try to make a Skype call I get the message "The Skype out service
is temporally unavailable" It used to say "please try later" that has now
been removed!

Could there be a problem of anon-technical nature, I wonder?

The quality is dreadful these days anyway, I am just trying to use up my
credit.

--
Robert

Old October 18th 05, 12:59 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Rob" wrote in message

Whenever I try to make a Skype call I get the message
"The Skype out service is temporally unavailable" It used
to say "please try later" that has now been removed!

Could there be a problem of anon-technical nature, I
wonder?
The quality is dreadful these days anyway, I am just
trying to use up my credit.

Works ok here, just tried a test call to my landline.

Quality seemed ok, maybe it's something on your setup..?

Ivor

Old October 20th 05, 04:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Rob

Thanks for that, I will check my system but the send quality via several
local computers in our Sussex village has been dreadful lately although from
my (London) office it is better.

--
Robert