Cisco 7960 how many lines?

Old October 18th 05, 09:58 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Cisco 7960 how many lines?

hey,

I'm looking to buy a Cisco 7960 IP phone, and I read that it has 6
programmable
line keys, but can anybody tell me how many SIP providers can be programmed
simultaniously? (like the Snom 190 has 7 possible accounts)

thanks in advance!

//H

Old October 19th 05, 04:48 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

"Marcin Lukasik" schreef in bericht

Exactly 6.

thanks! and how about the 7970?? [it looks so much better ]

/H

Old October 19th 05, 10:10 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ron Wellsted

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:48:55 +0200, wrote:

"Marcin Lukasik" schreef in bericht

Exactly 6.

thanks! and how about the 7970?? [it looks so much better ]

/H

The 7970/7971 only support sccp, not SIP so you would be limited to 0 SIP
providers.

--
Ron Wellsted
http://www.wellsted.org.uk

FWD:519961
N 52.567623, W 2.137621

Old November 10th 05, 12:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
TheSpacian

All the six lines can be configured to different SIPproviders