Sipura 1001

Old October 19th 05, 12:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip

Default Sipura 1001

hello everyone i am new to voip and have been playing with voipfone for
the last 3 or 4 weeks and i am thinking about buying an adaptor i see
that they are offering the sipura 1001 preconfigured for 59.99 with
next day delivery http://www.voipfone.co.uk/shop.php

Can anyone tell me if this is a good price or can i get this adaptor
cheaper elsewhere

Jimmy

Old October 19th 05, 03:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Max Power

wrote:
hello everyone i am new to voip and have been playing with voipfone for
the last 3 or 4 weeks and i am thinking about buying an adaptor i see
that they are offering the sipura 1001 preconfigured for 59.99 with
next day delivery
http://www.voipfone.co.uk/shop.php

Can anyone tell me if this is a good price or can i get this adaptor
cheaper elsewhere

Jimmy

I did see it for 51.75 with delivery here
http://www.allstuff.co.uk/?page=proddetail&prod=9919 ,but stock is not
due in till 31/10/05, and I can't comment on the company as I've never
used them.
Max
Old October 19th 05, 04:13 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
sean

Well when you can get a PAP2 for 45 delivered, which has 2 ports, i
don't know whats so good about the sipura 1001
Old October 19th 05, 04:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Sean" wrote in message

Well when you can get a PAP2 for 45 delivered, which has
2 ports, i don't know whats so good about the sipura 1001

It allows you to access 2 accounts on one phone. Useful if you want to use
a DECT cordless one.

Ivor

Old October 19th 05, 07:33 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Geo

On Wed, 19 Oct 2005 14:32:10 GMT, Max Power "Max wrote:

I did see it for 51.75 with delivery here
http://www.allstuff.co.uk/?page=proddetail&prod=9919 ,but stock is not
due in till 31/10/05, and I can't comment on the company as I've never
used them.

Seems to be *exactly* the same site as:-
http://www.macheaven.co.uk
In fact, when a clicked the "Let me know" thing and entered my email address it
said it was already entered - which I had peviously done fronm the macheaven
site.

Geo
Old October 25th 05, 10:44 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Oldie

On 19 Oct 2005 04:39:10 -0700, wrote:

hello everyone i am new to voip and have been playing with voipfone for
the last 3 or 4 weeks and i am thinking about buying an adaptor i see
that they are offering the sipura 1001 preconfigured for 59.99 with
next day delivery
http://www.voipfone.co.uk/shop.php

Can anyone tell me if this is a good price or can i get this adaptor
cheaper elsewhere

Jimmy

Has anyone bought one of these yet from Voipfone? I'm interested to
find out if they are restricted in any way. In other words, if
Voipfone have preconfigured one service line, can the user still set
up the other one for a second provider?

Oldie

Old October 25th 05, 05:32 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark Adamson

hello everyone i am new to voip and have been playing with voipfone for
the last 3 or 4 weeks and i am thinking about buying an adaptor i see
that they are offering the sipura 1001 preconfigured for 59.99 with
next day delivery http://www.voipfone.co.uk/shop.php

Can anyone tell me if this is a good price or can i get this adaptor
cheaper elsewhere

Jimmy

Has anyone bought one of these yet from Voipfone? I'm interested to
find out if they are restricted in any way. In other words, if
Voipfone have preconfigured one service line, can the user still set
up the other one for a second provider?

Oldie

Yes, it says on their website somewhere, that unlike other providers, the
hardware is not locked in any way.

Mark

Old October 25th 05, 06:25 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Oldie

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:32:07 +0100, "Mark Adamson"
wrote:

(snipped)

Has anyone bought one of these yet from Voipfone? I'm interested to
find out if they are restricted in any way. In other words, if
Voipfone have preconfigured one service line, can the user still set
up the other one for a second provider?

Oldie

Yes, it says on their website somewhere, that unlike other providers, the
hardware is not locked in any way.

Mark

Thanks Mark.

Oldie