sipgate voicemail

Old October 19th 05, 05:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Barrett

Default sipgate voicemail

is it just me or is it down for everyone ? - 50000 and 0207 numbers not
working and unable to change settings on website.

Old October 19th 05, 05:46 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Roger Barrett" wrote in message
news
is it just me or is it down for everyone ? - 50000 and
0207 numbers not working and unable to change settings on
website.

I think it is you..! It's ok here and I have checked with a few other
people and they are fine too.

Ivor

Old October 19th 05, 07:09 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
|| Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
||| "Roger Barrett" wrote in message
||| news |||| is it just me or is it down for everyone ? - 50000 and
||| I think it is you..! It's ok here and I have checked with a few
||| other people and they are fine too.
||| Ivor
|| Fine here too.

And there.

Old October 19th 05, 08:00 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Barrett

"Jono" wrote in message
.uk...

{{{{{Welcome}}}}} wrote:
|| Thus spaketh Ivor Jones:
||| "Roger Barrett" wrote in message
||| news |||| is it just me or is it down for everyone ? - 50000 and
||| I think it is you..! It's ok here and I have checked with a few
||| other people and they are fine too.
||| Ivor
|| Fine here too.

And there.

its working here again now - must have been down for the 10 mins I actually
needed to do something on it.

Old October 19th 05, 08:19 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Roger Barrett" wrote in message

[snip]

its working here again now - must have been down for the
10 mins I actually needed to do something on it.

It's possible, although my system logs don't show any outages today. Not
that that is any real indication of course..!

Ivor

Old October 19th 05, 08:44 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Roger Barrett

its working here again now - must have been down for the
10 mins I actually needed to do something on it.

It's possible, although my system logs don't show any outages today. Not
that that is any real indication of course..!

Ivor

The voicemail settings on the website were greyed out and they're working
agin now as well.