PAP2 and Sipura 3000 and the * key

Old October 19th 05, 11:34 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

Default PAP2 and Sipura 3000 and the * key

Is there a way to tell the PAP2 and the SPA-3000 to treat the * key like any
other key?

I have set some short dial codes like *001 to rout calls through a certain
providor on my asterisk box, I can dial this fine with me Budgetone 101, but
as dial *00 on the PAP2 and SPA-3000 I get a N/U signal!

Sparks...

Old October 20th 05, 01:15 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"Sparks" wrote in message
.. .
Is there a way to tell the PAP2 and the SPA-3000 to treat the * key like
any other key?

I have set some short dial codes like *001 to rout calls through a certain
providor on my asterisk box, I can dial this fine with me Budgetone 101,
but as dial *00 on the PAP2 and SPA-3000 I get a N/U signal!

Sparks...

check the veritical services section on the regional page (at least for the
spa3k) and delete any (or all) conflicting short codes.