Voip phone dialer

Old October 21st 05, 03:11 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris

Default Voip phone dialer

I have Grandstream BudgeTone 100 phone which i Use with 18866 .

Is there any way that I can use the phone dialer in Win xp or some
third party dialer program to dial out on that phone

to avoid key presses.

Chris
Old October 21st 05, 03:26 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Ivor Jones

"Chris" wrote in message
news
I have Grandstream BudgeTone 100 phone which i Use with
18866 .

Is there any way that I can use the phone dialer in Win
xp or some third party dialer program to dial out on that
phone to avoid key presses.

I don't think so, you'd have to use a softphone like X-Lite. The
Grandstream has speed dials, doesn't it..?

Sipgate has on-screen click-to-dial, but that's no use for your purposes,
obviously..!

Ivor

Old October 23rd 05, 01:21 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Henry Fartknocker III

Goto http://www.xeloq.com

Get a paid account and ask them for their TAPI driver.......that driver
makes *any* IP Phone on their network call the number you send to it from
Outlook or so....

Great to use in callcenters....

Henry

news