Zyxel 2602HW VoIP router on Ebay - ends Sat 10:59 a.m.

Old October 21st 05, 06:22 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Martin²

Default Zyxel 2602HW VoIP router on Ebay - ends Sat 10:59 a.m.

I am NOT the seller,

but I thought this may be of interest to this group,
this is top of the range 2 line VoIP WiFi ADSL router worth ~£173
current bidding still below reserve.

I have the HWL version, it works just fine.
Regards,
Martin