Vonage adaptor PSU

Old October 23rd 05, 12:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Andrew Hodgson

Default Vonage adaptor PSU

Hi,

Ours seems to be making a strange buzzing noise which I don't believe
it was doing before - or if it was, it was because I had another
machine next to the PSU which I am doing without now.

This is the Linksys router, with 4 LAN ports.

Anyone elses doing this?

Have disconnected for now, may try removing it from the extension
socket.

Andrew.
My Email: use andrew at hodgsonfamily dot org.
Old October 24th 05, 04:23 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Phil

Mine buzzed when I first got it but it stopped and has been fine for 3
months.