Provider with *cheap* forwarding to Riiing

Old October 24th 05, 01:50 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DMac

Default Provider with *cheap* forwarding to Riiing

Was using Gradwell (9p+VAT) but sadly that has almost tripled to 25p+VAT to
call my Liechtenstein-based Riiing
phone. Thankfully found this out before end of trial period and before
committing to a year's service.
Shame cos they provide exactly what I was looking for.

There are a few providers that offer calls to +42366 nos around the 10p
mark - but only as outgoing calls
Looking to forward a geographic no to Riiing or UK mobile per second rate
rate ( ie no min charge of 1 min to get answering machine)please

Preferably less than a fiver inc vat / month. Don't really want to go down
the Asterisk route....but this maybe the only option

Or is Riiing now a dead duck cos of increasing termination charges to +42366
nos

Ho hum....

Old October 24th 05, 02:36 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mathew Curtis

DMac wrote:
Was using Gradwell (9p+VAT) but sadly that has almost tripled to 25p+VAT to
call my Liechtenstein-based Riiing
phone. Thankfully found this out before end of trial period and before
committing to a year's service.
Shame cos they provide exactly what I was looking for.

There are a few providers that offer calls to +42366 nos around the 10p
mark - but only as outgoing calls
Looking to forward a geographic no to Riiing or UK mobile per second rate
rate ( ie no min charge of 1 min to get answering machine)please

Preferably less than a fiver inc vat / month. Don't really want to go down
the Asterisk route....but this maybe the only option

Or is Riiing now a dead duck cos of increasing termination charges to +42366
nos

Ho hum....

Have you tried www.voipfone.co.uk

Mat

Old October 24th 05, 02:57 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Peter

DMac wrote:
[...]
Or is Riiing now a dead duck cos of increasing termination charges
to +42366 nos

Peering at a couple of random wholesale price lists from the last
year, the cost to call mobiles and personal numbers in Lichtenstein
have indeed increased to about 25p/min.

--
Critics search for ages for the wrong word, which, to give them credit, they
eventually find.

Old October 24th 05, 04:07 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Linus Surguy

"DMac" wrote:

Was using Gradwell (9p+VAT) but sadly that has almost tripled to 25p+VAT to
call my Liechtenstein-based Riiing
phone. Thankfully found this out before end of trial period and before
committing to a year's service.
Shame cos they provide exactly what I was looking for.

[snip]
Or is Riiing now a dead duck cos of increasing termination charges to +42366
nos

I'm afraid it is *because* of Riiing that termination charges have increased to
Liechtenstein mobiles! It is significant in percentage terms of international
mobile incoming to Liechtenstein, and the company concerned can only offer the
product they do because they receive about 15p/min termination revenue.

The only routes around that offer lower prices do so because they, or their
suppliers havnt caught up yet, and someone, somewhere is making a loss on those
calls.

Linus

www.telesave.co.uk: UK 2.5p/1.5/1p South Africa 6p US,France,Germany,Eire 2.5p
Looking for VoIP ? We're the largest wholesale numbering supplier in the UK!
Old October 25th 05, 09:49 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Greg

"DMac" wrote in message
. uk...
Was using Gradwell (9p+VAT) but sadly that has almost tripled to 25p+VAT
to call my Liechtenstein-based Riiing
phone. Thankfully found this out before end of trial period and before
committing to a year's service.
Shame cos they provide exactly what I was looking for.

There are a few providers that offer calls to +42366 nos around the 10p
mark - but only as outgoing calls
Looking to forward a geographic no to Riiing or UK mobile per second rate
rate ( ie no min charge of 1 min to get answering machine)please

Preferably less than a fiver inc vat / month. Don't really want to go
down the Asterisk route....but this maybe the only option

Or is Riiing now a dead duck cos of increasing termination charges to
+42366 nos

Ho hum....

Try looking here :

http://www.1st-phonecards.co.uk/cgi-...n&Cellular=YES