sipura 3000 1-way audio after firmware upgrade

Old October 24th 05, 11:39 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris

Default sipura 3000 1-way audio after firmware upgrade

I just upgraded the firmware of my Sipura SPA-3000 from version 2.0.9 to
version 2.0.13. Everything was working fine, but now I've only got 1-way
audio, i.e. the far end can hear me, but I can't hear the far end
(although when I register Line 1 with Sipdiscount.com, I do hear their
call charge message when dialling out). All the NAT settings seem to be
fine (e.g. NAT mapping enable=yes). I've not changed any network (e.g.
router) settings. I normally have the thing set up to register with
Sipgate UK, but I have tried a couple of others (incl. Sipdiscount and
1899), but to no avail.

I've trawled previous posts about 1-way audio in here and in uk.telecom,
but despite much discussion, no solutions have presented themselves
(other than NAT mapping and STUN server, both of which seem to be
correctly set).

All advice appreciated!

Cheers,
Chris
Old October 25th 05, 05:24 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Mark Adamson

"Chris" wrote in message
[...]

How come you haven't upgraded to the firmware version 3? It has worked well
for me

Old October 25th 05, 07:40 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Chris

Chris wrote:
[...]

Finally sorted it: the problem was a second log-in on a softphone behind
the same router.