VoIPBuster no longer free for UK calls

Old October 25th 05, 09:13 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

Default VoIPBuster no longer free for UK calls

As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

DF
Old October 25th 05, 09:24 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Jono

"David Floyd" wrote in message
As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

DF

Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Anyone successfully set up Sipdiscount with Asterisk?

Old October 25th 05, 09:40 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Tue, 25 Oct 2005, Jono writes

"David Floyd" wrote in message
As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

DF

Oh well, it was good while it lasted.

Anyone successfully set up Sipdiscount with Asterisk?

I can't even get registered this morning :-(
Old October 25th 05, 11:15 AM posted to uk.telecom.voip
DMac

voipcheap still seems free
did anyone manage to get voipcheap to work with an ATA - and is the one
eurocent charge likely to be applied to this

Wonder if the voipbuster charging will coincide with a more stable service
from them... and maybe that long-promised DDI number?

Old October 25th 05, 09:35 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Davew

David Floyd wrote:
As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

DF

I last credited my account via PayPal. When i found out that UK were
charging i complained through PayPal. In just over an hour i recieved a
full refund!
Old October 26th 05, 01:08 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Me

"David Floyd" wrote in message
As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

It works out a lot cheaper to use a landline to make the call now.

Old October 26th 05, 01:55 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
David Floyd

In message of Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Me writes

"David Floyd" wrote in message
As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

It works out a lot cheaper to use a landline to make the call now.

If by that you mean PSTN then I suppose 18866/1899 at 3p per call would
be cheaper if your call is longer than 4.5 minutes.

But there are other VoIP suppliers that are still FREE.
Old October 26th 05, 06:30 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
GwG

"David Floyd" wrote in message
In message of Wed, 26 Oct 2005, Me writes

"David Floyd" wrote in message
As subject and as from today UK landline calls are 1c per minute.

It works out a lot cheaper to use a landline to make the call now.

If by that you mean PSTN then I suppose 18866/1899 at 3p per call
would be cheaper if your call is longer than 4.5 minutes.

But there are other VoIP suppliers that are still FREE.

And they seem to be the same company, but under different names.

Old October 27th 05, 11:04 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Sparks

"?" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 13:55:55 +0100, David Floyd wrote:

But there are other VoIP suppliers that are still FREE.

Please name them.

I would also be intrested in this!

Sparks...

Old October 27th 05, 11:41 PM posted to uk.telecom.voip
Julius

www.sipdiscount.com
www.voipcheap.co.uk

Both appear to be owned by the same people as voipbuster